Tuesday, May 02, 2006

YaY!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok, I know I've blogged a lot today.....but well...what can I do... :)

well, after a few pensive/thought provoking blogs...here's a very light one.......my co-worker is generally been a lil cranky ever since he's got back from his 4 week long vacation....but he is a nice guy and we both often chit-chat a lil here and there while working.....

this afternoon, while working in the lab, I am trying hard to concentrate w/o my iPod and I hear him literally jump out of his seat and exclaim "Holy crap!!!!".....I'm like dude, what happened? Thinking he may have unearthed a world collapsing problem with our system....I was super curious to find out what had happened.......and he tells me....
.....hold your horses....... here it comes.............................
he tells me...... They are showing NHL (hockey) on the internet......he was overwhelmed with joy, ecstatic, just went crazy for a couple of minutes there....and then rushed to his cube to catch the game..............

well, all of a sudden, my worries seem to have gone away and I feel happy for him.....so yay!!!!! :)

his life is made I tell you.....

it's good to see him smile/grin from ear to ear.....

ok, now back to some serious work :)

No comments: