Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Precious Gem

Its funny how we always focus on what's wrong in our lives instead of focusing on what's right, what's good and how we can make things better. We often drown ourselves in pain and misery when we can actually do something to get out of it......

well sometimes its good to be a little sad, experience that aspect of life too.... after all, what fun would happiness and success be, if we didn't experience some pain and mild setbacks in life.

Last night I realized how blessed I am.... for the first time, even though I was sad about some things, I actually felt happier just knowing that I am surrounded by some gem of people who care for me so much that in a weird (but nice) way I feel obligated. I just hope that I can be there for my wonderful friend when needed.

-Kinjal

No comments: