Sunday, September 02, 2007

Existential Enigma







In the woods we return to reason and faith.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Walking through the woods towards the light......hearing the birds sing to the tunes of the morning glory....comes from afar a white unicorn, his eyes filled with frisson for life. Ringgggggg!!!!!! Rinnnggggggg!!!!! goes my alarm....it's time to get up and get geared up for another day. Another day in a mortal life..

Sometimes, I am lost in the process of finding the real me that is lost in the race for survival. Who am I, what do I really want from myself, what do I really want from life.....
Sometimes, in the middle of the day, I just want to take a plunge in the deep blue sea....ride on the ocean waves and dance with the glimmering sunlight....
Sometimes, I want to run, keep running, my music plugged into my ears.....run towards that light, run towards horizon where the sky kisses the earth and two beautiful souls merge....
Sometimes, I want to roller blade on Hermosa (Los Angeles) dancing on "I'm like a bird - by Nelly Furtado" playing on full volume on my iPod....
So, I think to myself.....what does my dream mean...how does it relate to my life....
the question is, does everything have a reason ?
does it.....?

No comments: