Friday, April 18, 2008

Intuition

I don't know how many people on this Earth go by their intuitions.... I know I do......

It's funny... how different events evoke different intuition symptoms, by that I mean, when you know something nice is going to happen, your intuition is so much more positive and is reflected by means of happy symptoms... but when something unpleasant is about to happen, you feel all negative with symptoms like a queasy stomach, butterflies in the stomach.... basically unrest, lack of peace....

But yeah... we often underestimate the power of intuition... its basically our heart's way of telling us something is about to happen, warning us of the events coming ahead.....

Our creator is really the greatest....its most complex creation - the human amazes me beyond words....So, we must use everything we've been gifted with to our advantage... and not misuse it....

No comments: