Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Working for a cause

The strongest, most powerful living being: Human....I strongly believe that being the most powerful, we must use our power, our strength to do some good for our fellow humans...

Recently I started actively volunteering with an NPO called Vibha. It primarily supports projects in India which enable under-previleged kids a better life. They provide education and basic food and shelter to these kids.

I feel immense satisfaction by knowing that every little/big thing that I do, goes a long way towards making their lives better. This fact motivates me even more to carry on and bring about a +ve change in their lives.

Now, this happiness and satisfaction is infectious and I see it at my workplace and interactions with friends and family...

Mahatma Gandhi once said:

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

No comments: